August 11,2017

#GORENGband

#TableTennis
     This day, I don’t have a class observation based on the schedule that I’ve got. But when my friends Prince, Nua and Mook arrived in our dormitory and they told to me that Miss Syarifa has a class, so I was shocked but my friend Prince defend me to my mentor that I’ve got a wrong schedule and she accepted the apology of my friend. That’s why I message my mentor to say sorry and promised to go to her class early on the next day. On the afternoon we played volleyball with the teacher of SMP and Lab school.We ate our dinner the Nasi Udok with ayam(chicken) again.After that I played table tennis with Mister Ulyat. After that they teach me an Indonesian song with their band.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September 4, 2017

August 22,2017

August 10, 2017