August 28,2017


                             At first I don’t want to start this day because I know that this is a sign of my last week in Banda Aceh, Indonesia. But the life must go on. I arrived at school alone using the Trans KoetaRadja a free bus in Aceh and I think this is one of the earliest time that I go in SMP 6. I start my class discussion in grade nine sections 1. I thought it is hard for me but I did it. The topic that I’ve thought is the Coulomb’s Law, it is very hard for me to teach this topic because we need to compute many word problem so that we can apply the formula of it. But with the help of God, the students really like it because their scores is really excellent for their age.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September 4, 2017

August 22,2017

August 10, 2017